THE RADS: MULLET of the DAY

Anya and Jeremia

Thursday, March 02, 2006

MULLET of the DAY

Yes you are reading things clearly I will be creating a game called MULLET of the DAY. It is amazing here, 8 out of 10, 80% of the people under 30 have a mullet. I have been taking pictures of these mullets as often as I can. As you can imagine it is difficult to take the picture of a long flowing mullet without the person noticiing. Later today I will add the pictures of yesterdays mullets to our webshots page. I will label them by numbers, ie. mullet 1, mullet 2. What your role in the interaction of the game is this, we need you to e -mail us at jerandanya@yahoo.ca and cast your vote, just write us, let us know how you are doing and say for instance

"Wow that blond woman mullet is so long and sick, I vote hers as the best mullet"

or

"wow the bald guy with the little 2 inch pony tail mullet is so crazy, I vote for it"

So I am sure you can imagine how this will be fun. Check back often, cast your votes, e-mail us and view the results of your voting. We look forward to hearing how you are all doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home