THE RADS: University, dun dun duhhhh

Anya and Jeremia

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

University, dun dun duhhhh

Well today was a day that I found out I am mature. I was speaking with some second year students and they were comenting on how they love to see the jitters that the first year students have. After awile they asked how old I was, I said 25 and they almost apologiezed for me. It was funny, some of them right away commented that they had some other mature students that were 26, 27 and 28 in some of their classes last year. So funny, I am mature because I am in University and 25 mwa ha ha ha.

I think I am going to start a club for those that are still finishing off their degrees and are not 19 years old. Any that want to join e-mail at my reactionary fan club,

20+andlovinuniversity@jersclub.com

ta ta for now, te te for later, jeremia, the Mature student

1 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Sign me up if 23 is mature?

10:52 PM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home