THE RADS: Today would have been a picture day but....

Anya and Jeremia

Friday, March 03, 2006

Today would have been a picture day but....

Hello everyone at home I hope everything is going well. Down here in beautiful Buenos Aires it rained today. It gets very crazy when it rains here. Not because it is so super wet but because there are so many people walking around everywhere and most have umbrellas. If you would have seen me (Jeremia) today you would have laughed, as I bobbed up, down, side to side just to keep my eyes from being taken out. This city is truly amazing and beautiful. We are going to miss it when we leave on Sunday. Speaking of which, we will be on a cruise for 2 weeks from the 5th to the 19th, we may not be able to e-mail or update our blog but be patient as we will once we arrive in Chille.

Today I was going to add pictures to the webshots and to this blog, to make it a little more snazy, but the battery on the camera died just as I plugged it into the USB of the computer, so you will have to all wait till tomorrow to see what is new and to play the highly anticipated MULLET OF THE DAY! I am gathering a large compelation of contestants, too fun.

Also my Swiss army knife is jammed solid, nothing will come out. This is an S.O.S to anyone that knows how to fix it. I believe it is a combination of ocean water and fine sand. Lets hear your quick fixes

Well time to head out it is coffe time at 7pm and supper in about 3 hours, see you soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anya and Jeremia said...

Just checking if this thing works!!

2:06 PM PST

 
Blogger Alexa said...

Hey kids....sounds like your adventures are absolutely wild! I must say, the green monster of jealousy has struck, and I have caught the travel bug from you! You'll be happy to know that it's currently blizzarding outside and my pasty white skin matches the snow very well.....in fact, sometimes people have a hard time finding me outside! haha! Anyways, have a good cruise and I'll check for updates after your ocean adventure!

4:21 PM PST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home