THE RADS: To Read or not to Read...

Anya and Jeremia

Thursday, September 14, 2006

To Read or not to Read...



So I was wodnering as I put the cream cheese onto my poppy seed bagel, what do people read? And not only what do they read but do they read different things while they are sitting on the toilet? I want to conduct a survey to find out what the world is reading on the lou. So please write in the comment section what you are reading, be it the newspaper, a book or an instruction manual let me know, also if you feel it, you can send a picture of what you are reading to jerandanya@yahoo.ca. Now lets keep this G rated I don't want to see any photos of you reading on the toilet, only what you are reading while on the toilet. Lets see how big we can make this servey, send a link to all your friends and get them involved as well.

Well happy trails, excellent reading, and don't put your finger through the toilet paper

Jeremia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home