THE RADS: Now we´re talking!

Anya and Jeremia

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Now we´re talking!



This image is of me, very sad that I am unable to open my swiss army knife, I have done everything I can think of to open it, and still it is not opening. Any insight, the person that gives the advice that opens is up, will win themselves a postcard from where ever we are when it opens up thanking them, so good luck.



Now this is a taste of what will be up on our webshots page soon, I wasn´t able to spend that much time on the internet adding photos and changing things so check back soon, this is a sweet taste of things to come.

Today we went and got coffee from McDonalds, but they have their own wing in the resturant called McCafe, it was pretty good, very posh and....well all the McDonalds here are 3 stories tall or more, have wonderful tiled floors and as you can see from this picture, the tea pot, cups and nice wood framing is very nice, Greg Fraser I think you need to made some renovations to your Lethbridge McDonalds.




Thats all for now, see you soon

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Jer and Anya,

I love that you guys are blogging on your travels! It's so nice to see what you two are up to. :)

So Darcen heard that McDonald's will soon start to serve specialty coffees to compete with Starbucks! Any specialty coffees there!

Well, I hope all is well!

Love,
Susan

6:02 PM PST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home