THE RADS: What my Friends are reading

Anya and Jeremia

Friday, September 22, 2006

What my Friends are reading

A little while ago I asked people to write and inform me as to what they are reading while they are on the toilet. Some responses have been, the weekly Future Shop flyer, to the plain old ads, "because I don't get the newspaper", some are reading Lord of the Rings books, but my favorite was from my friend Jan, who sits and reads the shampoo bottles. Thanks for taking time to write and if you still want to add to the survey you are more than welcome to.

Have a great day and if you have a question as to what's the best hair product, you can ask Jan.

rads

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, hello! I thought this post was cute... and I wanted to let you know that I am not an avid toilet reader (my husband has finished a few books that way since we've been married!) I like to keep it short and sweet... so, I read whatever is around, that is how I found out that our bathmat is "FLAMMABLE (FAILS U.S. DEPT. OF COMMERCE STANDARD FF 2-70). SHOULD NOT BE USED NEAR SOURCES OF IGNITION. Yikes. Last week I found out that our shower curtain is "dry clean only."

10:38 AM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home