THE RADS: Don't be fooled, Quack, Quack

Anya and Jeremia

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Don't be fooled, Quack, Quack


Every time I see a flock of little ducklings I run or get out my axe....well maybe not an axe, but when we were in Vict0ria this is what we saw and were appalled by the sight of the moral and social degradation that has lead to ducks doing the inconceivable... robbing the innocent. This almost feels like a sick backwards Robin Hood, with the ducks robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, I bet they are giving all this money to Petroleum executives to make their pockets even thicker, I bet these ducks would even steal candy from a baby!! What has happened to our society? I give up, if you feel like you can muster it leave a comment about this sick sight..ahhhh


jer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home