THE RADS: HalloooOOOOooOOOOOoeeennn

Anya and Jeremia

Thursday, November 02, 2006

HalloooOOOOooOOOOOoeeennn

This Halloween was a treat for your senses and your fight or flight response at the Rads. This scary looking scarecrow is me, Jeremia. I sat lifelessly on the straw bales by my front door and when the kids or party guests came over I jumped up at them...mwa ha ha ha.... A lot of fright that night!!!

Also Anya and myself had an enjoyable time carving pumpkins not only did we carve a mask that I put on my head but we downloaded some stencils from a very funny webpage called homestarrunner (link on the side) The four pumpkins together are the King of Town on the left then The Cheat then Strong Sad and finally the guy with the boxing gloves is Strong Bad.
The Cheat is my personal favorite, a little yellow sidekick to Strong Bad that looks like a yellow piece of cheese and mumbles in very high octaves.

Well to all you ghouls and ghosts have a great year till next HalloooooOOOeen

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LoL, I have a co-worker who's fiance did that one year, he said when the kids realized it was a real person on the porch they started throwing rocks at him and he had to constantly tell them to stop.

6:10 PM PST

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, that made me laugh so hard. I can just see you terrorizing all the little kids. Especially any youth that came to visit the crazy Rads.
The pumpkins are pretty sweet too, all though the Strong Bad one is a little disappointing coming from Anya.

7:07 PM PST

 
Blogger Courtney said...

Hey Jer and Anya,
Looks like you are having a blast being married. I heard your wedding was beautiful (from Joyce Verheoff... I was a TA in her daughter Leanne's grade 4 class last year). Anyway it was fun reading how things were going. I'm glad all is well.

Courtney

7:54 PM PST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home