THE RADS: A bad hair day!!??

Anya and Jeremia

Friday, October 13, 2006

A bad hair day!!??

Each one of us wakes up in the morning and has a bad hair morning, but what happens when it continues till lunch or supper or even till you go back to bed? I would love to hear or see pictures of some of your worst hair experiences. Maybe some of you have had some pretty cool hair-do's in the past. For instance there was one time when I used to shave my head and do different things to it. And for one particular shaving I had strips of tape put to my head before the shaving and was left with a wonderful checkered head that people at school actually played a game of chess on. Well let me hear your stories and if all you have is bad memories of hair I hope Sam the ugliest Dog in the world can brighten up your day....ahhhh this thing is scary.

Rads

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have a pic, but I think the worst I've had is when I shaved my head last year, and it grew out to the point where I had shaved bedhead... when it's long enough that you have bed head hair but it's too short for you to do anything about.

3:07 PM PDT

 
Blogger Becky said...

I don't have a picture eaither but I just have to say that is the freakiest dog I have ever seen... What is growing out of his neck? I think I'm going to have nightmares.

10:47 PM PDT

 
Blogger Robert Runté said...

Okay, that is the most distrubing picture I've seen this week.

12:14 PM PST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home