THE RADS: Ohh..Boofff :( Dead at 98????

Anya and Jeremia

Monday, March 05, 2007

Ohh..Boofff :( Dead at 98????

Well I know it has been a long time and you have been dying to know if Boof Verhoeff has made it or not....but I figured like any excellent episode of Prison break, 24, or Lost you couldn't just have the end without a little pain...so here is the rest of the story.

So after phoning the Pet hospitals it didn't look good for Boof, you see many dogs and mongrels out there eat whole chickens, turkeys and even the occasional Ostrich all the time so whats the big deal, but you see this is all eatin's for the young pup. What I mean is that Boof isn't a spring chicken anymore she is 14 people years, I guess that equals about (14 X 7 = 98 years old). She has survived a stroke and each morning we hide heart medicine in her doggy treats. Let me assure you, Boof of any dog should not be eating a basketball sized chicken skeleton and skin....

A waring to anyone with a sick pet is to get a second Doctors advice. The First Doc. that we spoke to said it doesn't look good, if Boof is still kickin in the morning bring her in for x-rays (I know x-rays don't come in the visible light range and don't have colors we can see...) to see how many bones are stuck where. What kind of crappy advice is that, I wanted answers so onto the next flashy add in the yellow pages. The second Doc, at the Highland Pet Hospital was amazing. He broke it down and espeaky me lenguigh (he spoke my language). He asked what kind of chicken Boof had eaten and then told me the kind you buy from the food store are GMO and fed growth hormones so they can grow that big in 6 weeks, their bones are kind of like jelly and shouldn't be a problem. If it had been a Huterite Chicken, we would have had problems, dem bones sharp like needles.

He told me the real problem is with the fat in the skin and gristle. Dogs aren’t supposed to be eating this much fat and especially 98 year old dogs, because it causes major problems with their Pancreas and can cause bloat, this didn't look good because even before the vet told me this Boof was making gurgling sounds in her stomach and was getting very bloated....

....Now the skin on my back was crawling, I had just sentenced my mother-in-laws dog to a long painful death, is this how they were going to remember me for the next 20 years of Anya and my "till death do us part", was this to be the first of a long list of me murdering my newly married families pets...and if so, what am I to do, am I to get the dog stuffed and have the taxiderm put a BIG fake red tongue hanging out of Boofs mouth with lifeless beady glass eye balls forever staring up at them and me...




so then the Doc. said you have to.....

gotta go to class, will write soon, I promise...sorry, and hold on Boof, just hold on poor girl!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noooo!!!!

4:34 PM PST

 
Blogger Kristie said...

Jer, we're still waiting for the rest of the story :)

2:54 PM PST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home